Saturday, April 10, 2010

Recap of Day 2

Yesterday was not a great day for me.  I woke up in the middle of the night violently ill and vomited for the next 6 hours.  As I've stated previously, pain pills and my stomach do not work well together.  That combined with the motion sensor patch wearing off and laying down all day with a stomach full of food made for a very rough night. Ended up with a prescription for anti-nausea pills, which helped me get through yesterday by sleeping 22 of the 24 hours.

I feel much better today; pain is pretty bad, but that's because I'm only using Tylenol and ice to manage pain. The compression and ice wrap is really helpful.  I'm very ready to see my scars on Tuesday and to have my pain go down to a 2 or a 3, especially when I'm up on crutches.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds terrible, I'm glad you're feeling better now. Ugh.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete