Friday, April 8, 2011

A Year Ago

Hard to believe a year has gone by since surgery. I woke up this morning and went to PT and had a blog entry all sketched out in my head about this anniversary. Then, I got a call that my grandmother had a massive stroke and my whole day shifted. Like most hard days, I ended up running tonight when I got back into town. Running is what I do when I'm sad, when I'm stressed and when I'm happy, and I'm grateful that my return to running started a year ago today.

Before: Scar Free

After: To be posted soon.

What a strange trip it's been from there to here...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the anniversary!!!!! That's a huge milestone. On the other hand, I'm really sorry to hear about your grandmother. I hope that she's doing better. My thoughts are with you and your family. ~Laurel

    ReplyDelete